Children and Adolescents
Turn Your Anguish About Your
Young Child or Adolescent into Hope
Expert Child and Family Therapists to Help Get Your Child Back on Track
There is nothing that causes more stress than worrying about your child or teenager.
You're frustrated! You want so much for your child to do well and develop to be secure and happy.
Yet, you're afraid your child is not headed on this path.
You are doing your best as a parent, and yet the problems persist.
Concerns you may have about your child or adolescent:
As a parent, you may be:
We know how worried you likely are about your child.
We’ll work with you and your child to discover the underlying causes of the problems your child is experiencing and the issues that are troubling you.
We’ll then choose the best therapy strategies to help resolve the struggles and help your child and family thrive.
We’ll also show you some of the most effective methods for helping your child grow into a healthy adult.
We’ll support you as a parent to boost your confidence and become the best parent you can be.
Our Therapists Can Help Your Child or Adolescent:
Why Choose Us as Therapists for Your Child and Family?
- Our therapists have been providing therapy to parents of infants, young children, and adolescents for over a decade in Long Beach, California.
- We’re trained in some of the best treatment methods to help parents of infants and pre school aged children, adolescents as well as adults.
- We have a deep respect for the importance of the parent-child bond and are passionate about helping to deepen that connection.
- We’ll never judge you or your parenting skills.
- No Parent is perfect. We understand that parenting is challenging, and all parents do the best they can at any given moment.
- When necessary and with your permission, we’ll coordinate with other experts and schools.
- We’re passionate about helping to facilitate the healthy development of your child and your family.
- Our ultimate goal is to help your children thrive and strengthen your connection with them.